question

trubuy2011 avatar image
0 Likes"
trubuy2011 asked

create sandbox store - can't set automatic payment method

This issue is marked as resolved on this thread: cant-set-payment-method-in-sandbox-user-backend. But I'm still facing this problem. I created a business verified paypal test user account and a ebay sandbox test user. Then linked the two together. But haven't got anywhere after that. When I go to stores.sandbox.com and click on manage stores, I get the error An automatic payment method is required to subscribe to an eBay Store. When I try to set the automatic payment method as described on that thread http://pages.sandbox.ebay.com.au/help/sell/automatic-payments.html#change I get the Http/1.1 Service Unavailable error. What do I do to create a ebay sandbox store?!
ebay sandbox store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Looks like the issue is back. A bug has been opened for this and we will inform you once the issue is fixed. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.