question

ahparts avatar image
0 Likes"
ahparts asked ·

I can only list with USPS. Fedex or freight gives error

If I list with USPS, the listing goes good and uploads to ebay sandbox just fine. However, when I am trying to use FedEx or Freight, I get this error: *Input data for tag Item.ShippingDetails is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.* Using vb.net SDK the following are the lines of code's I use, depending on the service: Select Case Form2.cmbService.Text Case "fed" shippingOptions.ShippingService=ShippingServiceCodeType.FedExGround.ToString() Case "usp" shippingOptions.ShippingService=ShippingServiceCodeType.USPSPriority.ToString() Case "ltl" shippingOptions.ShippingService=ShippingServiceCodeType.FreightOtherShipping.ToString() Case "" shippingOptions.ShippingService=ShippingServiceCodeType.FreightOtherShipping.ToString() End Select
errorsdkvb.netfedex
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I also find it strange how it does not return any error number!
0 Likes 0 · ·
ahparts avatar image
0 Likes"
ahparts answered ·
Fixed it. ShippingInsruanceCost was set to zero. I removed this, (as it should default to zero anyway) and it works.
· 2 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Glad you resolved it
0 Likes 0 · ·
Would you mind posting the XML output of what is being sent to eBay? I have a similar problem, butI had already removed the ShippingInsuranceCost, so it must be some other field. Perhaps if I compare my xml to yours, I can spot what I need to change.
0 Likes 0 · ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
hi, Glad that it works. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.