question

ahparts avatar image
0 Likes"
ahparts asked ·

Possible to upload 12 photos from a URL to eBay EPS?

Hi, I want to know if it's possible to upload photos directly from a URL to the eBay server. I know it will handle one photo, but is it possible to do 12 pictures? Thanks!
apiimagesepsurlupload
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahparts avatar image
0 Likes"
ahparts answered ·
Just tested in live production. Images do indeed get copied to ebay EPS

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Yes, the images will get converted to EPS (eBay Picture Services) image and will be available on eBay servers, Cheers!!!
· 4 · Share

I am doing as you say in the sandbox. However, when I click on the image properties, it contains my self hosted URL instead of the EPS version. Is this because I am on sandbox, and the photos are failing to copy over correctly? Thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi, Not sure about sandbox. I am testing this out and will let you know. But in Production, it does get converted to EPS images. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
ahparts avatar image ahparts shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Shrut, can I call you on the phone for quick support to finish my app? :)
0 Likes 0 · ·
ahparts avatar image ahparts shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Just tested in live production. Images do indeed get copied to ebay EPS
0 Likes 0 · ·
ahparts avatar image
0 Likes"
ahparts answered ·
Hi Shrut, Will the photos be copied to the EPS? Or do I have to keep my files uploaded in my URL and hosted the entire time of the listing? I am trying to get it to copy the 12 photos to eBay servers, in case my server goes down.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You can upload upto 12 self-hosted images ( check this documentation: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.PictureDetails.PictureURL), but only via API. This is not possible via UI ( Sell Your item flow on eBay.com) Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.