question

detached9 avatar image
0 Likes"
detached9 asked ·

Is Messaging down in sandbox currently?

I am trying to send a message for testing purposes, but keep getting the message "This message cannot be sent at this time.". Additionally, my sandbox account never stays logged in and I constantly have to enter in my credentials again and again. I have closed all my browser windows and tried again, but still running into the same two issues: I cannot send messages - they get the error message "This message cannot be sent at this time.". I cannot stay logged in as any sandbox user - I am constantly prompted to re-enter my username and password to continue.
messaging
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rkris007 avatar image
0 Likes"
rkris007 answered ·
The seller messaging doesnt work even now in sandbox. It takes you to home page all the time. Any update on that. Or dont they have any plans to do it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brickarmory avatar image
0 Likes"
brickarmory answered ·
I had to create a user on the live site and use him to contact my real account. And you have to make a real transaction as well, since you can't contact a user without it through the api. But it does work. So insane to have to do this, what even is the point of having a sandbox.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Yes the messaging does not currently work in sandbox. There is not ETA at the moment of when it will work again.

detached9 avatar image
0 Likes"
detached9 answered ·
As an update... the web site tells me "This message cannot be sent at this time", but when I do a GetMemberMessages request, I do see the message as if it was sent correctly. The web site just tells me it did not go through.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.