question

trakker2128506 avatar image
0 Likes"
trakker2128506 asked ·

Item compatibility problems

I am having a problem with item compatibility when adding an item to the EBay Motors. I use java sdk AddFixedPriceItemCall and populate ItemCompatibilityList with one item. The following is a snippet from the resulting XML request sent to the sandbox: Year 2009 Make Volvo Model S60 Trim 2.5T Sedan 4-Door Engine 2.5L 2521CC l5 GAS DOHC Turbocharged Item does get created, and I get back a fee response with no errors. The compatibility section shows up in the item's listing, but there is nothing there, just a "please wait" spinner. If I try to revise item via EBay website, I see "PART COMPATIBILITY A FREE FEATURE" box that indicates that listed item is compatible with one vehicle. If I click on the "View/Edit compatible vehicles" button, I get an error message "You are signed out. Please refresh page and Sign in to access the page." Even if I refresh the page and login again, it never works. The sanbox environment seems to be very buggy, and I am not sure if these problems are related to issues with the environment, or me doing something wrong. Any help and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
addfixedpriceitemebay motorsitemcompatibilitylist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi trakker2128506, The sandbox "please wait" spinning issue has been fixed. Can you give it a try? If there are still issues, please send us the itemID and we will investigate. Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.