question

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser asked

How do I write a subscription request listener?

I have a testuser setup in the sandbox and when I try to have this user subscribe to my embedded application I get the a error message '

Page Not Responding

The URL I put in my deployment descriptor is available on the internet. 

and in my dd I have ...

<Implements>

<Feature name="subscription" />

</Implements>

<Gadget>

<Module xmlns="www.opensocial.org/gadget/2008">

<ModulePrefs title="My Test Selling Manager Application">

<!--

Endpoint for the OEPI interface (addSubscriber listener).

Required only when the subscription feature is present in the <implements> tag in

this deployment descriptor. eBay sends addSubscriber and removeSubscriber calls to

this address. HTTPS is  recommended.

-->

<Link rel="EndPoint.Management" href="http://mywebpagethatworks:81/here/IntegrationManagement.php" />

So is there an example of a addSubscriber listener written in PHP?

For some reason I feel that purchasing support hours for 'live help' would be a waste of money.

What has your experience been with this paid support?

php-addsubscriber
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rekha.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com answered

Hello coopaudiobooks@gmail.com,

The Open eBay Apps program is no longer accepting new applications.   Please consider using the other APIs available in your application.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jessydus avatar image
0 Likes"
jessydus answered

I hate these dumb answers that do not answer anything.

Thank you for your answer rekha to a question other than the one asked.

As for the question asked, the Gadget listener is the same as the regular application listener registration.

You can find php sample code there

http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/codebase/sellingmanagerapps/beta/BetaReadMeLanding.html

good luck

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.