question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

pictures self hostest removed revise edit item

Hi, I added successfully 6 of my self hosted pictures and they are displayed in the item-detail view. But when i revise / edit this item manually the images suddenly are removed. I found some older answers that say you could add only one self hosted image, on the other hand the api documentation mentions that from version 899 you can add up to 12 pictures. As I mentioned before the api call seems to work fine but after manually editing the item the pictures disapear. *A listing can have up to 12 EPS-hosted or self-hosted pictures. But you cannot mix self-hosted and EPS-hosted pictures in one listing. To specify multiple pictures, send each URL in a separate, PictureURL element. In most cases, the first URL is also used for the picture on the View Item page.*
pictures self hostest removed
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Is this in Production or Sandbox? Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
production mode - german ebay site

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, As per the current implementation, If an item was listed with the 12 self-hosted pictures via API , it has to revised via API and not the UI as UI still does not support the 12 self-hosted pictures. I know this is not the best of solution, we are looking into this, if we can get this issue resolved. But this might take some time, so I suggest that you only revise via the API. Cheers!!!!

computeroverhauls avatar image
0 Likes"
computeroverhauls answered
This was over 3 years ago, any progress on this at all? @shulmani_developer.support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.