question

jaholmes23 avatar image
0 Likes"
jaholmes23 asked

Request Item Numbers for a Single Site

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to create an eBay app and a feature needs to allow me to show only the item numbers from my domestic site. So I have items listed in Ireland, USA and the UK but I only want to return item numbers that are specific to the UK site. Any calls that I have tried to do with the API have resulted in all of my items being returned. Is there something I am missing?
search apisearch-listingsinternational listing
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Which exactly are you seeking? 1) Items originally listed on the eBay IE/UK sites? 2) Items located and shipped from IE/UK? 3) Items available to be shipped to IE/UK? 4) Items just displayed on the eBay IE/UK sites?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jaholmes23 avatar image
0 Likes"
jaholmes23 answered
Hi Helios, I'm looking for number 1) except I only want to see UK site, not the IE site Item numbers. SO items Items originally listed on the UK sites? Thanks for your help.
10 |600

@helios825
0 Likes 0 ·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Assuming you're using the Finding API call findItemsAdvanced (or one of its siblings), check out [these item filters][1]. It looks like the one you want is "ListedIn". But there are some other similar ones there too, like "LocatedIn". You should experiment with them. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/extra/fndItmsAdvncdRqst.tmFltr.nm.html
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.