question

barrycarlyon avatar image
0 Likes"
barrycarlyon asked ·

Gallery Plus stuck checked

As per [AddFixedPriceItem]( http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html) I'm listing items via the API onto eBay. However "Gallery Plus" is always checked even if I specify "PictureDetails.GalleryType" to "None" or "Gallery" which is incurring a listing fee, where as you would normally specify "Plus" for Plus. I've gone over everything and can't find a way to uncheck this checkbox. Even when listing manually eBay checks the check box and incurs a fee. Any thoughts? (This is in production)
addfixedpriceitemgallery plus
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cheyu11 avatar image
0 Likes"
cheyu11 answered ·
itemid: 142994638766 <PictureDetails> <GalleryType>None</GalleryType> </PictureDetails> it doesnot work . Gallery Plus still enaled. @shulmani_developer.support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
barrycarlyon answered ·

@eBay_DTS_Shruti Everything is at fault, I did a mass delist relist and accounting has stopped shouting.

Here are 5 id's

@prussianmotors that sounds promising I'll look into it.

· 1 · Share

Hi barrycarlyon, I see that the items that you have given now all have just the Gallery and not 'Gallery Plus'. If any of your items end up showing Gallery Plus, Do let us know. Cheers!!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
prussianmotors avatar image
0 Likes"
prussianmotors answered ·
I've resolved a lot of weird issues by turning off Presets in the Site Preferences area for the eBay account I'm listing to. Turning off Business Policies, since I'm not using them in my API calls, helped some weird issues which I assume were data conflicts. I recommend you comb the Preferences for anything relating to Listing. Hope this helps. -Merritt

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
HI, Can you give me a couple of sample Items that I can take a look at? Cheers!!!

0 Likes"
barrycarlyon answered ·
Yes. I'm aware of the "free" upgrade to Gallery Plus! I have about £3000 that out accounts department is complaining to me about, that states I'm getting charged… (which eBay has refunded after we phoned up) ItemID is everything listed for FredAldous. Yes Everything! I'll dig a couple out when I get a spare moment

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
HI, Are you sure you are getting charged for GalleryPlus? On some eBay sites. GalleryPlus is free and hence the pictures automatically get upgraded to GalleryPlus. Please check the eBay help pages. for eg; for us site : http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html Please provide us the itemid so that we can check what the issue is. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.