question

lichtriese avatar image
1 Like"
lichtriese asked

Old Purchase History

Hi, is there any possibility to fetch really old purchased items. The same functionality as "Purchase History" in MyEbay. I'm interested in previous years, all items purchased in 2012-2013. Detailed information is not necessary, only 4 fields: title, price, date, shipping costs. With GetMyeBayBuying I can import only the latest 60 days, but not 3 previous years like in MyEbay. Thanks.
purchase history old
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
francwalter avatar image
0 Likes"
francwalter answered
Hallo did you found any solution in this matter? I am interested in exakt the same thing, see my post [How can I get all my bought items of my ebay account with the ebay API?][1] but got stuck there and won't continue much, if this is not possible (to fetch last years purchases, like in ebay website). Thank! frank [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/25477/how-can-i-get-all-my-bought-items-of-my-ebay-accou.html
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.