question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Getting Email notifications,

Hello, I am trying to get an email when one of my items sell. Here is my code: ApiContext apiContext= GetApiContext(); SetNotificationPreferencesCall apiCall = new SetNotificationPreferencesCall(apiContext); ApplicationDeliveryPreferencesType applicationDeliveryPreferences = new ApplicationDeliveryPreferencesType(); applicationDeliveryPreferences.ApplicationEnable = EnableCodeType.Enable; applicationDeliveryPreferences.ApplicationEnableSpecified = true; applicationDeliveryPreferences.ApplicationURL = "mailto: //myemail@gmail.com"; applicationDeliveryPreferences.AlertEmail = "mailto: //myemail@gmail.com"; applicationDeliveryPreferences.AlertEnable = EnableCodeType.Enable; applicationDeliveryPreferences.AlertEnableSpecified = true; NotificationEnableType notification = new NotificationEnableType { EventEnable = EnableCodeType.Enable, EventEnableSpecified = true, EventType = NotificationEventTypeCodeType.ItemSold, EventTypeSpecified = true }; apiCall.UserDeliveryPreferenceList = new NotificationEnableTypeCollection(new[] { notification }); apiCall.ApplicationDeliveryPreferences = applicationDeliveryPreferences; apiCall.UserDeliveryPreferenceList = new NotificationEnableTypeCollection(new[] { notification }); apiCall.Execute(); However, no email ever comes. If I change it to notify me when an item is listed, that email arrives so I know my code is somewhat working. Please help me. Item ID is 110151404181. Also (and least important), is there anyway to avoid PayPal checkout in the sandbox environment? Thank-you for reading.
.NETemailnotifcation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @was_lindo I might know what is going on with the email issue, but to confirm, can you please provide your developer account username ? Also for PayPal checkout question, the only other way to avoid checkout via PayPal is if you list item with credit card as payment method, and then a test buyer, you choose to pay through credit card, then you will not be re-directed to PayPal, but other than that there is no way to avoid PayPal. Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.