question

njsmith49423 avatar image
0 Likes"
njsmith49423 asked

Auto Parts Compatibility on Sandbox?

We're trying to test uploading auto parts items with compatibility using sandbox, but the list of compatible vehicles is not loading properly. Looking at the javascript console in my browser, it looks like a "TOO MANY REDIRECTS" error is firing. Is this a temporary issue, or will we be unable to test this functionality in the sandbox?
apisandboxfitmentauto parts
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
HI, Can you please give us one request xml for an item that you are trying to load so that we can have a look at it and see what the issue is? Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prussianmotors avatar image
0 Likes"
prussianmotors answered
When I uploaded test listings with Compatibility to the Sandbox, the fields to select a car appeared at the top of the listing, indicating that it "knew" there was compatibility info, but no vehicles displayed. When submitting the test listing to Production the vehicles displayed normally.
10 |600

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
hi, can you please give me the category that you are listing in? also a screen-shot will help to investigate issue. Cheers!!!!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.