question

agileharbor avatar image
0 Likes"
agileharbor asked ·

How to upadte FixedPriceItem qty in EbayMotors?

I'm trying to use API: XXX 111XXXXXXX28 67 TXXXXK True But i'm receiving this message: 2014-09-27T15:34:10.164Z Failure Unsupported ListingType. Valid Listing type for fixedprice apis are FixedPriceItem and StoresFixedPrice. 21916286 Error RequestError 891 E891_UNI_API5_17049963_R1 I had tried both `X-EBAY-API-SITEID: 0` and `X-EBAY-API-SITEID: 100` headers How to update item qty?
ebayrevisefixedpriceitemmotors
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
davidtsadler avatar image
0 Likes"
davidtsadler answered ·
Without any more information I'm guessing that the item you are trying to revise is an auction item and you are using either ReviseFixedPriceItem or ReviseInventoryStatus to change the item's details. If this is the case the error message is basicly saying that you can only use the call to change fixed price items. You should use ReviseItem to change auction items.
· 1 ·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I agree with this statement.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.