question

2oolz avatar image
0 Likes"
2oolz asked ·

Enabling Strikethrough Pricing?

Who do I need to contact to get Strike through Pricing Enabled on my eBay accounts? Thanks in advance
strikethrough pricingenable rrpenabling strikethrough pricing ebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

note-di-profumo avatar image
0 Likes"
note-di-profumo answered ·
Hello, I would like to enable my ebay account note-di-profumo for Strikethrough pricing developer. Best Regards Federico

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, We have enabled STP for your account: testuser_elucidseller in Sandbox. Cheers!!!

nem_ale avatar image
0 Likes"
nem_ale answered ·

Hello , I would like to get Strike trough Pricing enabled on my ebay sandbox account

developer account is :

Sandersondev007

and the sandbox account i am using is :

testuser_elucidseller

· 1 · Share

I have removed the eBay token that you had attached as it can be misused.
0 Likes 0 · ·
nem_ale avatar image
0 Likes"
nem_ale answered ·

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, If they are sandbox accounts, you can give provide them here and we can do it for you. For production you will have to contact your account manager if you have one . Cheers!!!
· 2 · Share

When you referred to account manager do you mean eBay Account Manager? I don't have one so what do I do now? Thanks
0 Likes 0 · ·
hi, You might want to use the Markdown Manager to put your items on sale. You can get more information here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/items_on_sale.html. You can reach out to the customer care if you face issues with subscribing to Markdown Manager. Cheers!!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.