question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
2 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

The filter does not work in GetSellingManagerSoldListings

Good day, The filter does not work in GetSellingManagerSoldListings. If I use the filter "PaidNotShipped", I get a value of 1250 at TotalEntries back. This is likely to be only 19. Can anyone help me? This is since last night like that. Many thanks!
getsellingmanagersoldlistings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seeing the same thing - same result both in my app and in the API test tool
0 Likes 0 · ·
mattnersales avatar image
0 Likes"
mattnersales answered ·
same problem, please fix ASAP

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
I am not seeing any issues with this filter. Can you maybe send me an example request and the SellerID (I can get the token for the seller)?
· 3 · Share

Example from the API test tool below. Seller ID: mattnersales. Note: Despite the PaidNotShipped filter, the sale visible in the response has a ShippedStatus of 'Shipped'. Also note the pagination result showing 4150 sales. This should be around 150. Auth tokens and buyer info removed ![request][1] ![response][2] [1]: /storage/temp/264-screen+shot+2014-09-25+at+11.10.33.png [2]: /storage/temp/265-screen+shot+2014-09-25+at+11.10.45.png
0 Likes 0 · ·
![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/254-screen+shot+2014-09-25+at+11.10.33.png
0 Likes 0 · ·
![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/255-screen+shot+2014-09-25+at+11.10.45.png
0 Likes 0 · ·
sergehk avatar image
0 Likes"
sergehk answered ·
SAME! PaidNotShipped, PrintShippingLabel - both dont work properly like before. Maybe because of Trading API update? - Version Release Date 893 2014-Sep-23 anyhow, FIX IT PLS!!!!!

1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hi, I am having the same problem here too.

dm_webstuff avatar image
1 Like"
dm_webstuff answered ·
I am seeing this too. GetSellingManagerSoldListings with filter PaidNotShipped is returning Paid, refunded, and more worryingly NotPaid orders.

annamold avatar image
0 Likes"
annamold answered ·
I just dicovered this problem too, the filter does not work anymore.

1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Temporarily, i work with 2 filters and it works so far: <*Filter>PaidNotShipped<*/Filter> <*Filter>NotShipped<*/Filter>

0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·

I amusing this as a temporary fix (luckily I only take PayPal) so:

NotShipped<*/Filter> PayPalPayment<*/Filter>

Appears to work for the time being for me.

sergehk avatar image
0 Likes"
sergehk answered ·
And me using NotShipped plus checking the transactions for if((string)$result->SaleRecord[$i]->OrderStatus->PaidStatus == 'Paid')

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hello everyone, it seems there is an issue with the filters for GetSellingManagerSoldListings. This is a P1 bug and we are rolling back as we speak. Hopefully this resolves the issue. I will keep everyone updated.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.