question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
2 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

The filter does not work in GetSellingManagerSoldListings

Good day, The filter does not work in GetSellingManagerSoldListings. If I use the filter "PaidNotShipped", I get a value of 1250 at TotalEntries back. This is likely to be only 19. Can anyone help me? This is since last night like that. Many thanks!
getsellingmanagersoldlistings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seeing the same thing - same result both in my app and in the API test tool
0 Likes 0 · ·
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Temporarily, i work with 2 filters and it works so far: <*Filter>PaidNotShipped<*/Filter> <*Filter>NotShipped<*/Filter>

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dm_webstuff avatar image
1 Like"
dm_webstuff answered ·
I am seeing this too. GetSellingManagerSoldListings with filter PaidNotShipped is returning Paid, refunded, and more worryingly NotPaid orders.

1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hi, I am having the same problem here too.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @imina-88,

Can you please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage this issue and you will not be charged if it it a bug.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

imina-88 avatar image
0 Likes"
imina-88 answered ·

@ i am using paidnotshipped filter and it was working fine but since 16th oct i am not getting any orders in response but only getting a success message but no data. kindly fix this asap.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<GetSellingManagerSoldListingsRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">

<!-- Selling Manager API calls are only available to Selling Manager Pro subscribers -->

<RequesterCredentials>

<eBayAuthToken></eBayAuthToken>

</RequesterCredentials>

<Filter>NotPaidNotShipped</Filter>

<ErrorLanguage>en_US</ErrorLanguage>

<WarningLevel>High</WarningLevel>

</GetSellingManagerSoldListingsRequest>

RESPONSE

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<GetSellingManagerSoldListingsResponse

xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">

<Timestamp>2020-10-19T21:20:17.674Z</Timestamp>

<Ack>Success</Ack>

<Version>1163</Version>

<Build>E1163_CORE_APISELLING_19187371_R1</Build>

</GetSellingManagerSoldListingsResponse>

ofcourse i am not going to share my authtoken here so i left it empty for this forum. if you need any more information from me let me know. right now i have 3 orders with awaiting dispatch status but nothing in response

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
This issue is now resolved! If you are still seeing issues please send me specific information to I can triage.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
We see that few machines still have version 891 builds. So when the API hits any of these machines, it is not returning expected data. However when we tested the same API request with machine with 893 builds we are getting proper response. So we just need to roll out 893 to all our machines and the issue will be fixed. As far as lost data, not sure what that means, but once fixed you should be able to just query the necessary date ranges to find any missed orders.

2oolz avatar image
0 Likes"
2oolz answered ·
Things now seem to be working in some sort of fashion but there's a loss of data from the 25th Sept to the 28th. Will this be rectified soon? :-)

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
I have our PD team looking at this issue now. Once I get an ETA I will update this thread.
· 3 · Share

Please Excuse my ignorance but who are you? Do you work for the eBay API team or are you another developer? Again Sorry for my Ignorance!
0 Likes 0 · ·
haha no problem. Yes I am with eBay Developer Technical Support (DTS). I opened a bug for this last week. PD is currently debugging the issue. They have SLA's to meet, so it has to be resolved fairly soon. But at this point there is still no ETA.
0 Likes 0 · ·
That's GR8, thanks for letting me know. On other forums the icon or description of the user normally indicates if they are an operator/admin but I cant see anything on anybody's account to suggest User or Admin. Just a suggestion! Thanks Again ;-)
0 Likes 0 · ·
2oolz avatar image
0 Likes"
2oolz answered ·
Been performing a few tests and found the return call is missing 'ShippedTime' so now I have no way of filtering what's been shipped on particular date. At the end of every day I pull in that days sales then calculate P & L but now I cant do this. What's going on eBay Developer Programme Techies?? Also the Filter I have previously highlighted: 'PaidShipped' has absolutely no affect on the return call. It returns everything regardless of paid or shipped!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.