question

mariu.lin avatar image
0 Likes"
mariu.lin asked ·

{eBayStoresItemList STORECATID="n"} not working

Hi, I use {eBayStoresItemList STORECATID="n"} to show the items of the Category, but no item is listed. {eBayStoresItemList} works correctly. Any ideas? Thank you and bye. :) Sorry can't change the forum to "eBay APIs:Selling" anymore.
itemitem listingitem selling
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hi, I have the same question, could you please give me an answer what should I write? I tried {eBayStoresItemList EbayCATID="n"}, {eBayStoresItemList CATID="n"} and {eBayStoresItemList ID="n"} but no one works. Thanks in advance
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi mohanmahotai_0, If you can tell us what you are trying to do, We can better assist you. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
mariu.lin avatar image
0 Likes"
mariu.lin answered ·
Hi shrut_h, thanks for the answer. Bye.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You cannot get the list of items in the Store using the Store Category ID, You will have to use the eBay Category ID's only. Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share

Hi, I have the same question, could you please give me an answer what should I write? I tried {eBayStoresItemList EbayCATID="n"}, {eBayStoresItemList CATID="n"} and {eBayStoresItemList ID="n"} but no one works.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.