question

hollywoofashion avatar image
0 Likes"
hollywoofashion asked ·

ebay.de itemSpecific error 21916519

I am getting an error when trying to list products in Germany. I am already providing item specifics but still getting this error, I have tried several different options: used without special symbols, used information provided by File exchange, nothing. This is what I'm sending: Germany 135 984 true true 16117 EPS 1 false false Marke Diesel Denim Jeans ItemSpecific Stil Bootcut ItemSpecific Farbe Blau ItemSpecific Gender Herren ItemSpecific Hosengröße 28,29,30,31,32,33,34,36,38,40 ItemSpecific Größe Typ Regelmäßige ItemSpecific EAN 8051195173651 This is error that I'm getting: Im Angebot fehlen erforderliche Artikelmerkmale: "Hosengröße". Im Angebot fehlen erforderliche Artikelmerkmale: "Hosengröße". Bitte geben Sie die erforderlichen Artikelmerkmale an. 21916519 Can anyone help with the above queries. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you!!!!
erroritemspecificsgermanyebay.de
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @hollywoofashion For category-11483 on site-77, Hosengröße is a required ItemSpecific, but I see that you are already specifying it in your request. Can you please provide the complete XML request so that I can investigate the issue ? Also please let me know if you are executing the request in sandbox or production ? Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hollywoofashion avatar image
0 Likes"
hollywoofashion answered ·
Hello, we are listing in clothing/apparel and shoes category for ebay germany Category # 11483, Thank you!

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @hollywoofashion Can you tell me in which category are you listing ? Just FYI, you can use GetCategorySpecifics to find which specifics might be required, https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1930 Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.