question

binauction avatar image
0 Likes"
binauction asked

eBay Search/Pagination To Show Completed Items-Current BIN-Current Auction

I'm fairly new to the developers program and have created several working APIs already. What I'm attempting now is somewhat advanced and would appreciate any pointers. I would like to create an API with the Search API on the top of the form. The search api would include category and keyword functions. The results on the same form would return: Ended Items that have sold. Current BIN Items. Current Auction Items. I've created all 3 on separate forms but would like to make it work in a single form. I don't expect anyone to code this for me but would appreciate a link to any documents discussing this.
findcompleteditemssearch apibuy it now
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered

If you've already done this on 3 separate forms, then combining them into 1 form should be pretty easy. It sounds like it's more a matter of just HTML adjustments and scripting merging, then anything more complicated.

I'm assuming you're providing this search functionality on a website. Can you add HTML tags "select/option" to your input form to choose which of the 3 search features?

Then, in your back-end script, you receive that selection and run the proper set of API calling code you've already written.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you helios, The API will be located on binauction.com. I would rather not use select/option because this is going away from the simplicity I want to offer the user with the API. I ran across an ebaysdk-python code that may be one way to go: [ https://github.com/timotheus/ebaysdk-python] Have you ever looked at code so long that it just becomes a big scrambled blur of nothingness? LOL :-). I think I may need to simply back away for a few days and take a break. Have a great day and thank you again for the reply helious.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.