question

ss*chevelle avatar image
0 Likes"
ss*chevelle asked

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Hi.. I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post to, I am getting Http/1.1 Service Unavailable, when logged into the sandbox, I am able to submit listings with no problem, but viewing them just gets the Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Page. I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE10 Thank you.. 09/06/2014
http
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image $$anonymous$$ commented ·
I get this error when trying to relist an item, view an item, or end an item. Why is the sandbox environment so bad? I mean I understand it's just for testing; however, its like every week since I've started working on this thing simple functions just don't work (like viewing an item).
0 Likes 0 ·
ss*chevelle avatar image ss*chevelle $$anonymous$$ commented ·
drslabscorp.ryan .. Hi.. Thank you for the reply.. I thought maybe it was just my browsers, I know that the api is just for testing.. I a hoping tomorrow that maybe they will have the engineers look into this, it's very hard to develop and app, when you can't view the results, I did switch my app to test it in the production site and it worked perfectly, but it can be quite expensive to add all the features that I have build into my app. At least now I know it not jus me.. Thank you again for letting me know that it's just not me.
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Are you still facing the issue? How are you trying to search the item on eBay? Using the ItemID? Please let us know and also provide some sample ItemID so that we can reproduce the issue. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ss*chevelle avatar image
0 Likes"
ss*chevelle answered
The issue seems to be resolved today, it was the description server that was returning the Http/1.1 Service Unavailable.. vi.sandbox.ebaydesc.com was unreachable and is returning properly today.. Thank you
10 |600

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
thanks for letting us know. Cheers!!!
10 |600

1001jouetsfr avatar image
0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered
I am sorry to "wake up" this question... we are in March 2015. I live In Europe (France), and I noticed that when I work on the sandbox in the morning (my "local" morning), it's ok, but if I continue working in the afternoon (my "local" afternoon), I encounter the > Http/1.1 Service Unavailable for example if I want to change the seller account.
10 |600

rschluet9 avatar image
0 Likes"
rschluet9 answered
Today I am getting this error on Dec 11, 2015. I am calling GetCategoryFeatures.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.