question

gissellebeauty avatar image
0 Likes"
gissellebeauty asked

IsMultiLegShipping is false when order is with global shipping program

I tried global shipping program for the first time and it is not working for me... I got an order from Europe, on ebay website I see the global shipping address as the shipping address to send the product to, but when I'm reading the order with the API, the shipping address is the client's and the IsMultiLegShipping is false. Am I missing something? Where do I see the ebay global shipping address on the Order object (when using getOrders call)
global shippinggkismultilegshipping
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
gissellebeauty answered
Got It ! I used an old value for ApiContext.Version...After change it to 891 I got the results as expected. Thank you very much for your help !
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oh yes that is it. I just sent a response stating the same. Sorry I didn't think of that earlier.
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Can you send me the exact OrderID so I can take a closer look.
10 |600

0 Likes"
gissellebeauty answered
orderID: 1346813278002 thanks
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I cannot find OrderID 1346813278002 in our sandbox or production.
10 |600

0 Likes"
gissellebeauty answered
Sorry, this is the orderId as it appears on API response. 121426636821-1346813278002 Now it happened again with order: 121426636821-1357145969002 Thanks for you help
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
It is showing correctly from what I see. There are 2 things that could happen to make it show false. One, you are using the wrong eBayAuthToken that belongs to another seller. If that is the case you won't get back the IsMultiLegShipping at all. Two, if you make the request for an order that is not yet completed. You want to make sure the order has been completed by only asking for such. Completed
10 |600

0 Likes"
gissellebeauty answered
I'm using the correct token and both of order are in "Completed" status. However, since I'm a new seller I have payment hold on paypal, could it be the reason? I've try using GetOrdersCall and GetOrderTransactionsCall and got the same results on both calls. (with returnAll on detail level) Maybe I need to use a different call?
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
no you have the correct API. And it is working no matter what I put into the request. Maybe check the version you are using. Global shipping wasn't introduced until the high 700's. At this point you should open a ticket because I don't want to put personal data on the forum,
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.