question

infmitc.0gwln avatar image
0 Likes"
infmitc.0gwln asked

System won't allow me to generate a production key to obtain a token?

I am trying to set up a link between my website and ebay. I have step by step instructions provided by by host big commerce. When I try to get a user token I changed the environment to production as instructed and then I am supposed to change the keys to "key set 1" however the only option give to me is "manual entry" Please help. This is a little out of my element and I am lost!
tokensproduction keys
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Most likely you have not yet generated a keyset for production. When you sign into go.developer.com, and go to My Account, make sure you have generated a production keyset.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

a-door-able avatar image
0 Likes"
a-door-able answered
I am trying to do the exact same thing. When I signed into my account and clicked the Generate Production Keys the option does not generate anything and the option then disappears. Please assist

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I just tested and it is working for me. If anyone is having trouble send me your developer username and I will take a look.

a-door-able avatar image
0 Likes"
a-door-able answered
I have just tried it again, and it is still not generating any production keys - I have attached screen shots. Any advice Jourbandts??[link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/281-once+ clicked.pdf

once clicked.pdf (346.0 KiB)

a-door-able avatar image
0 Likes"
a-door-able answered
[link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/282-once+ clicked.pdf Hi jorbandts - I have just tried again, and once clicked the Generate Production keys disappears with no keys generated. I have attached screen shots any advice? Greatly appreciated

once clicked.pdf (346.0 KiB)

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Just signed into your account and it worked as expected. Once you click on "generate keys" it will take the keys away as it takes a few minutes to generate the keys....so maybe that is what you were seeing. I don't know what happens if you do that and leave the page and what not. Either way the keys are generated.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.