question

lichtlieferant avatar image
0 Likes"
lichtlieferant asked ·

Missing ShippingAddress Fields in GetSellingManagerSoldListingsResponse

We have the problem that in some orders (maybe 2% of them) some shipping address fields are missing. Only Name and Postal Code are there. Street, City and other fields are missing. Via API I get the right postal code, the right user name, empty other fields (NULL), but country code = "AF" (Afghanistan???). The address owner is paypal. Via ebay website I can see the correct address in Germany. Have you any ideas? thanks Thorsten
shippingaddressgetsellingmanagersoldlist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
1 Like"
jourbandts answered ·
I would need to see specific examples to triage further. If you can send a few OrderID's I can take a look.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Sorry I didn't notice this earlier. What you are seeing is expected behavior. If you look at the documentation, that is all that is returned, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/GetSellingManagerSoldListings.html#Response.SaleRecord.ShippingAddress. If you need more details, I would strongly suggest using GetOrders over GetSellingManagerSoldListings. http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/GetOrders.html#GetOrders

0 Likes"
lichtlieferant answered ·
this problem still exists. Have anyone an idea? I think this is an error in the API. Via SellingManager I see the whole information.

0 Likes"
lichtlieferant answered ·

I can ;-)

SellingManagerID 209215/OrderID 174994954015 including 3 transactions: Transaciton ID 624266350024, 624266351024, 624266352024

SellingManagerID 209195/OrderID 174986556015 including 2 transactions: TransactionID 568450598023, 624221737024

thanks!
· 1 · Share

Do you need other data or is it enough to take a look?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.