question

repka7 avatar image
0 Likes"
repka7 asked

UK sandbox

Hello! Can't sign to UK sandbox, does not accept either username or password. No problems with US site.
uk sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Are you still facing the issue? I was able to successfully able to login to the UK Sandbox site with an user created on the UK site. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

repka7 avatar image
0 Likes"
repka7 answered
Hi. Can I use my testuser_repka7 registered on the US site to log in the UK one? I can't create a new user,

0 Likes"
Hi, You will be able to login without issues on the UK site, but I am not sure if you will be able to create a store on UK. Can you please try and let us know? Also make sure that you have linked your Paypal sandbox account with your sandbox user, If you are not able to do it, please provide us the paypal sandbox account and we will link it for you. I would still suggest that you create a new Sandbox US user to create a store on US site. Cheers!!!

repka7 avatar image
0 Likes"
repka7 answered
No way - I wasn't able to log into UK site; moreover I was not able to create a new user, your system does not explain what's wrong: very primitive test user creation form without showing which stipulation for a new test user was incorrect. Waste of time.

0 Likes"
Hi, We are sorry. We are working on getting a new form. Cheers!!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.