question

cmar1238 avatar image
0 Likes"
cmar1238 asked ·

Sandbox store error: A verified PayPal account is required to subscribe to an eBay Store

This seems to similar to other listed issues although my error listed below is slightly different. The other similar issues say they are resolved but mine is not. I have linked the paypal sandbox seller account (which is verified) to the ebay sandbox user account and when I try to subscribe from the subcribe page that directs to " http://www.subs.sandbox.ebay.com/stores/select/basic"; there is an error **A verified PayPal account is required to subscribe to an eBay Store**. and the 3 store options are unselectable. The basic yearly selection is toggled on due the the link I used but the continue button does nothing. I need a sandbox store to do findItemsInEbayStores calls. I know about [ https://go.developer.ebay.com/node/332989][1] but it says RESOLVED so we must have a different issue. my ebay sandbox user is "TESTUSER_codebuilders" my paypal sandbox seller is "seller_1313889585_biz at codebuilders dot net" (modified) [1]: https://go.developer.ebay.com/node/332989
sandboxstore
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
We are aware of this issue and working on getting this issue fixed. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

screamofunknown avatar image
0 Likes"
screamofunknown answered ·
We are also trying to manage ebay store in the sandbox and facing the same error. test-account: TESTUSER_21211212

simrau_9dkhjs avatar image
0 Likes"
simrau_9dkhjs answered ·
Hi We are facing the same error. We are trying to link Ebay Sandbox store with Paypal Sandbox mode (Verfieid). Please see the error screenshot![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/770-paypal-ebay-sandox-error.png

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Store Subscription in Sandbox should be working now. Please check and let us know if you are still facing issues. Cheers!!!

dheeraj295 avatar image
0 Likes"
dheeraj295 answered ·
@shrut_h I am geting the same issues Sandbox store error: A verified PayPal account is required to subscribe to an eBay Store You have fixed the problem by taking the login credentials. Can you fix this for me also, It is very urgent for me to work for eBay Store account. Please let me know if you want my sandbox credentials. ![alt text][1] ![alt text][2] Thanks. [1]: /storage/temp/712-8565439.png [2]: /storage/temp/713-8565439.png

8565439.png (255.4 KiB)
8565439.png (99.9 KiB)
· 3 · Share

Hi, Can you please check now and see if you are still not able to create a sandbox store using the sandbox account testuser_dheeraj295? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
dheeraj295 avatar image dheeraj295 shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Thanks for the reply @shrut_h No, still I am not able to subscribe ebay store. Still the same message.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi, The Sandbox Subscription flow is broken currently in Sandbox. We are working on getting this issue fixed. We will let you know once the issue is fixed. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
dudenkoff avatar image
0 Likes"
dudenkoff answered ·
Hello, I have the same issue. I can't create a store because of "A verified PayPal account is required to subscribe to an eBay Store." error. I assigned sandbox paypal account test@divante.pl which one is verified. But still have this error. Please, help me with it. Thanks!
· 2 · Share

Hi, Can you please give us your eBay Sandbox account username? We can take a look. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
dudenkoff avatar image dudenkoff shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
eBay Sandbox account username: testuser_divante Thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·
nququi4 avatar image
0 Likes"
nququi4 answered ·
I also have this issue... I have set up a sandbox PayPal account which is verified, and I have set up a test store on ebay sandbox under the user nickquinn@optoma.co.uk, the ebay PayPal page shows the accounts are linked yet when I try to subscribe to a basic ebay shop, I get told "A verified PayPal account is required to subscribe to an eBay Store." and I can't subscribe - I really need this working ASAP, please fix!
· 1 · Share

Hi, Can you please give us your eBay Sandbox account username? We can take a look. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
threendy avatar image
0 Likes"
threendy answered ·
sandbox dont work!!! what happen again?! "mange my store" not avaible! http://stores.sandbox.ebay.com/id=133012816 user: testuser_designstore

triggahappi avatar image
0 Likes"
triggahappi answered ·
@shrut_h, I'm getting the same error as @azek89 also.
· 1 · Share

Hi, Can you please let us know the site and your sandbox password? You can select 'Viewable by moderator and the original poster' when you sending me your email. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
azek89 avatar image
0 Likes"
azek89 answered ·
@shrut_h I'm still experiencing issues here. The ebay sandbox user is linked to a paypal sandbox account (Business and Verified) but when I access the www.subs.sandbox.ebay.com/stores/select/basic page I get the ' www.subs.sandbox.ebay.com/stores/select/basic' message.
· 1 · Share

hi azek89, 1. Can you please paste the error that you are seeing? 2. Also it will be great if you can tell us the site on which you are creating the store? 3. Is it possible to give us your sandbox username and password. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.