question

toolmart750 avatar image
0 Likes"
toolmart750 asked

Shipping Carrier and Shipping Method Conflict | ShipmentTrackingDetails

Hi, Actually we are facing issue with the tracking details update via API, we have reviewed the documentation http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/types/ShipmentTrackingDetailsType.html The problem is that we are submitting the following details: ShippingCarrierUsed: USPS TrackingNUmber: 940011020088129668**** When we open Order at Selling Manager the above details are shown but additionally it shows **Shipping via: UPS Ground [Which is incorrect]** We need know how ebay is detecting the wrong service as our carrier is USPS not UPS. If any one can guide us why "**Shipping via: UPS Ground**" is coming from any profile settings for detected by ebay on basis of tracking details. I would like to one more point here: We are listing Items using the turbo lister and the default shippingmethod of item is "UPS Ground", Is that causing the issue. Any help is highly appreciated Thanks
shipping-detailsshippedgls-shipping-carrier-trac
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello toolmart750, Please let me know what you see in GetOrders for that OrderLineItemID. Could you please explain the steps you followed to update the tracking number for that OrderLineItemID. Please remember to remove your token and any other sensitive information, before you paste in the request and response. We need to know the OrderLineItemID to check this behavior. Alternatively, I would recommend filing a Support Request and we can research this for you. Remember, if it turns out to be an eBay bug, then there is no charge. Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.