question

dfs_furniture avatar image
0 Likes"
dfs_furniture asked

Sandbox token works but Production doesnt?

Good Afternoon all, I am having an issue with a GetFeedback call - using my sandbox usertoken works fine - however when I have changed to my production keys I am getting; 931 : Authorisation token is invalid. Validation of the authentication token in API request failed. Is there anyone who could have a look at my keys and see if they are infact valid please? Kind regards Alex
tokensinvalid token
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi Alex Can you please double check if you are sending the request on the production endpoint ? Here is the doc where you can get the production endpoint : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/WebHelp/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm?href=InvokingWebServices-.html Just FYI, here is the KB for possible reasons for this error : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=630 Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dfs_furniture avatar image
0 Likes"
dfs_furniture answered
Morning, Yes I believe everything is fine - Do you have any issues with me PMing you my API call so you can have a look for yourself? Many thanks in advance
10 |600

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
No, that's perfectly fine. Please share the XML request and response( send it as a 'comment' as it would be private). Also if possible, please do share a screenshot of the call in SOAPUI with headers. Thanks
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.