question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

I want to delete one of my existing images uploaded while revise item.

Hi, I am revising an item in which I want to remove one of the earlier uploaded image how can I achieve this please guide. waiting for reply Thanks in advance
reviseitemimage uploadremove
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Yes. When revising your listings whatever you send in the revision we will keep. So if you had 2 pictures and want to keep one and overwrite the other, you would do something like this, Original request: PicturePack picture1 picture2 EPS Revise request: PicturePack picture1 picture3 EPS Now you have overwritten Picture2 with Picture3. Or if you just want to get rid of Picture2 all together you would leave it out of the revision and just have Picture1.
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
You can simply overwrite the picture with the new one within your revise request. Or to be on the safe side you can delete the picture and then revise the listings by adding the new one, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/ReviseFixedPriceItem.html#Request.DeletedField
· 1 ·

But I want to keep one of my image of 2 uploaded earlier and in replace of that upload a new one. Can this be possible ???
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.