question

agileharbor avatar image
0 Likes"
agileharbor asked ·

How to set listing's quantity to zero?

How to set listing's qty to zero? i use Ebay API (not .net sdk, just API. since there is no matching forum i post my question here) i want to set listing's qty to zero, i had tried `ReviseInventoryStatus`; `ReviseFixedPriceItem`. But i always get error with message: The quantity must be a valid number greater than 0. The most interesting, is that in sandbox `ReviseFixedPriceItem` - works great when i use it to set qty = 0.
errorrevisefixedpriceitemquantityzero
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello agileharbor, You can set the Quantity to 0 (zero) and keep the listing active if OutOfStockControl is set to 'true'. http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/ReviseFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.Quantity Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.