question

dfs_furniture avatar image
0 Likes"
dfs_furniture asked

PHP Issues with GetMyeBaySelling

I am having issues with GetOrderTransactionsResponse - My code is; http://codeshare.io/AYAos Basically I have a form and want to enter a buyer user ID in, and fetch back the necessary information like my eBay -> Sold (Selling) -> Search by buyer ID I am being getting errors coming back: Notice: Undefined index: BuyerUserID in gettransaction.php on line 36 eBay returned the following error(s): 2 : Unsupported API call. The API call "GetOrderTransactionsResponse" is invalid or not supported in this release. Any help is hugely appreciated (first time with ebay api here) Thanks again
PHPphp-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
davidtsadler avatar image
0 Likes"
davidtsadler answered

I've made a few edits to your code.

• $verb = 'GetOrderTransactionsResponse'; should be $verb = 'GetOrderTransactions';
  • <GetOrderTransactionsResponse should be <GetOrderTransactionsRequest
  • Likewise </GetOrderTransactionsResponse> is now </GetOrderTransactionsRequest>

The code is also wrapped with the if statement if(isset($_POST['BuyerUserID'])) { as you don't want to attempt a call to the API until the form has been submitted.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.