question

sudhir.artoon avatar image
0 Likes"
sudhir.artoon asked ·

How can i add product in ebay using PHP?

I need to add or update product with image or image gallery using PHP. is there any library available for PHP. Currently i am using http://devbay.net/sdk/guides/ library.
PHPphp-apiphp-sdkphp-additemtranding
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nitisjh_6 avatar image
0 Likes"
nitisjh_6 answered ·
hi mukuldts, i have used your KB link but i unable to add multiple quantity and also unable to use India site.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidtsadler avatar image
0 Likes"
davidtsadler answered ·

Hi,

Full disclosure: I'm the author of devbay.net and the eBay SDK for PHP

I've added some new Trading API examples for listing auction and fixed price items. I'm also currently working on some examples that show how to specify item specifics and multi-variations.

If you can provide more information on what you are trying to achieve, I can look into whether it can be done with the SDK.
· 3 · Share

when i use your code then it's showing ' Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'E:\xaamp\htdocs\test\ebay\ebay-sdk-examples-master-new\trading/../vendor/ autoload.php'. Can you provide me a good code?
0 Likes 0 · ·
The error is saying that PHP cannot locate the autoload.php file. This file will be missing if you have not installed the dependencies by following the the instructions in the [README]( https://github.com/davidtsadler/ebay-sdk-examples/blob/master/README.md)? If the dependencies have been installed and the autoload.php file exists, you will need to ensure that your code is using the correct path to locate this file.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I got error after adding item api which is (20233 : Sales tax has been dropped. Sales tax/ VAT was dropped from the listing as per the new Sales Tax / VAT policy. The item was / will be listed successfully. You may revise the listing to specify an all inclusive price.) Can you please tell me that about this error.
0 Likes 0 · ·
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello sudhir.artoon, I would suggest you to look at this [KB][1] article. Regards. [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1122
· 1 · Share

hi mukuldts, i have used your KB link but i unable to add multiple quantity and also unable to use India site
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.