question

pacitumix avatar image
0 Likes"
pacitumix asked ·

Cannot validate my developer account.

I have just created an developers account with username 'pacitu'. I haven't received the confirmation email and I can not validate the account. I tried 3-4 times to resend the email but no results.
account activation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello pacitumix, We have activated your account, can you please try to login it once. Regards.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello radosivano, We have activated your account(manhatun), can you please try to login it once. Regards.
· 1 · Share

Hi, it is working now :) Thanks a lot!
0 Likes 0 · ·
radosivano avatar image
0 Likes"
radosivano answered ·
Hi All, I have the same problem. My user for developer.ebay is manhatun and the used email is rivanov@bitcoinconsulting.bg. Regards, Rado

pacitumix avatar image
0 Likes"
pacitumix answered ·
It works, 10x :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.