question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Maximum of one job per job-type in non-terminated state is allowed

I tried to create an ActiveInventoryReport download job and got this error. So I thought ok, no big deal. I'll just use getJobs and get all of the job statuses. No go. None of the jobs are in a non-terminated state. I even tried going through them all anyway and trying to abort them but each one said that is already was in a terminated state. Not sure how to proceed as there is no documentation on what could cause this and it just started happening last night. I came across this link: https://ebay.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1539/~/lms-sandbox%3A-maximum-of-one-job-per-job-type-in-non-terminated-state however all of my jobs in a Failed state have completion times.
ebayc#lmslarge merchant services
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi drslabscorp.ryan, Can you try now and let us know if you still not able to create jobs in the Sandbox environment? Cheers!!!!
· 2 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

That fixed the issue it seems! I can download my active inventory report. Sorry it took me a few extra days to get back to you since that wasn't working at the moment I started developing other features that worked with the sandbox environment. Thanks for your time, drslabs
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi, Thanks for letting us know that your issue got resolved. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
Hi, Is this in the Sandbox environment? Can you please provide the seller id? We can look at the issue and see whats going on. Cheers!!!

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·

It is the sandbox environment (sorry, should've mentioned that from the get go) and my user id in the sandbox is sathenzar2.

EDIT: Also, before this started happening I'm not sure if it will help or not but when I would make the call it just would sit in a processing state for anywhere from I think about 2-3 hours until it would just say "Failed". No downloadable file would be able to be downloaded (the file reference id was always null in getJobStatus) and no error message came back either that I could inspect. This would happen each time I would try to get my inventory list.

0 Likes"
Hi, The sandbox userid's always begin with 'testuser_', Can you please provide the correct sandbox id? Also if you have the JobID, do provide it here, we can check what might have gone wrong. Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share

testuser_drslabscorp is the user id. Any job that I've tried even with the one eBay LMS example just sits on Processing now and then after several hours (I only have 1 item listed in the store so it should not take this long) it just says "Failed" with no error details. All ActiveInventoryReports have done this. I haven't gotten any to work. If I use the tradingapi with GetMyeBaySelling then I can get my item list just fine.
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
Hi,, There is currently an on-going issue for downloading activeinventory report in Sandbox. I will update you when the issue is fixed. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.