question

mostafa.elzoghbi avatar image
0 Likes"
mostafa.elzoghbi asked ·

GetMyeBayBuying call throws error 194998

Hi, I am trying to call GetMyeBayBuying from .net sdk for an authenticated user and i am getting the following error: Error code: 127 Detailed Message: API Application "194998" invalid Fault string: Application name is invalid. Here is my code: eBayApi api = new eBayApi(); ApiContext apiContext = api.GetApiContext(userToken); //Create Call object and execute the Call GetMyeBayBuyingCall apiCall = new GetMyeBayBuyingCall(); ApiCredential cred = new ApiCredential(userToken); apiCall.ApiContext.ApiCredential = cred; apiCall.Version = "871"; apiCall.DetailLevelList.Add(DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll); apiCall.GetMyeBayBuying(); I also tried apiCall.Execute and i get the same error. I checked the request has the auth token for the user and all the required request property as shown in the above code. any help is appreciate it.
c#trading-sdkgetmyebaybuyingcallc# ebay api object error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
mostafa.elzoghbi answered ·
Hi, It turned into that i have to provider the SOAP Server Url for the endpoint since by default it connects to the production endpoint. so now the above code is executing but it doesn't return me any wish lists, watch lists or even won list items. i have logged in to my sandbox account and did some transactions by adding items to my wish lists, watch list and even added an item to sell. any idea why would this happen. thanks a lot.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello mostafa.elzoghbi, ErrorCode 127 - Application name is invalid, is only returned when there is a mismatch between the keyset and the endpoint URL to which you are sending your request. Here is a knowledge base article on this topic: Title: Error 127 - Invalid application name Link: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=903 Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support

0 Likes"
mostafa.elzoghbi answered ·
thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.