question

axessco avatar image
0 Likes"
axessco asked ·

Curl Error: Operation timed out

Hi, I am working on a php environment I got the following error message when i try to **StartUploadFile** for a **ReviseFixedPriceItem job**: Curl Error: Operation timed out after 30000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received I add the following statment on ** AbstractEbayServiceRequest.php** - **sendHTTPRequest**: curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT,600); // 600 seconds I still get the error meesage. Anay Idea??? Thank you Jacques
apilarge-merchant-servicescurl timed outphp-addsubscriber
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phs-electronic avatar image
0 Likes"
phs-electronic answered ·
@axessco @cryptocurrencyshop Same Problem here. We are updating our products hourly via ebay reviseItem. For weeks there was no error. But now we get a curl error nearly every second request: Curl Error: Operation timed out after 30000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received Curl Error Nr. 28 URL: https://storage.ebay.com/FileTransferService Have you found a solution meantime?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cryptocurrencyshop avatar image
0 Likes"
cryptocurrencyshop answered ·
@mukuldts ping, ping :)

cryptocurrencyshop avatar image
0 Likes"
cryptocurrencyshop answered ·
I do experience the same error, with different API calls They are unregular and I see no way to predict/prevent these errors Doesn't matter if I set the timeout to 10,20 or 100 seconds (time limits are off) - time by time curl says "Operation timed out after %whatever% milliseconds with 0 bytes received" The worst thing is not when the command fails (I could just retry the call), but when the command actually executes (for example, it really sends a message to my buyer) and curl returns this error - so I can't just fire this call again because I don't want to send 2-3-5 unwanted messages Turned on curl verbose, got something like this: * Hostname api.ebay.com was found in DNS cache * Trying 66.135.211.101... * TCP_NODELAY set * Connected to api.ebay.com (66.135.211.101) port 443 (#0) * Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH * successfully set certificate verify locations: * CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt CApath: none * SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / AES128-GCM-SHA256 * Server certificate: * subject: C=US; ST=California; L=San Jose; O=eBay, Inc.; OU=Site Operations; CN= api.ebay.com * start date: Aug 19 00:00:00 2016 GMT * expire date: Aug 20 23:59:59 2018 GMT * issuer: C=US; O=Symantec Corporation; OU=Symantec Trust Network; CN=Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 * SSL certificate verify ok. > GET /sell/fulfillment/v1/order HTTP/1.1 Host: api.ebay.com User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) Accept: */* Referer: https://api.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order Authorization: Bearer v^1.1#i^1#I^3#r^0#f^0#p^3#t^blablablabla== * Operation timed out after 20001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received * stopped the pause stream! * Closing connection 0

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello axessco, Can you please tell us are you still experiencing same error and if yes then which API you're calling to? Regards.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.