question

dan-woo avatar image
0 Likes"
dan-woo asked ·

haven't receive Activation email

Hi, I created a new developer account but I have still not received the claimed activation email. I even tried changing the email address, but still have not received anything. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. My account ID is danwoo
activation email
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
@melouie328 : Your account 'melouieinc' is now activated. Please try to login and let me know if you have any issues. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

melouie328 avatar image
0 Likes"
melouie328 answered ·
hi same problem here, no email received even i tried to change to different email address.. my ID melouieinc thanks

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi I checked and the account 'danwoo' is already activated. Can you please try to login and let me know if you are facing any issues ? Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.