question

datrizal avatar image
0 Likes"
datrizal asked ·

need to know about ID

hi, i just bought an wordpress plugin that allow me to import an ebay ads, so i just qualify to be an ebay partner network, and after sign up as ebay developer program, i only have an APP id from ebay developer program that i generate it... so where can i get other's id and how can i test/run it? ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/214-screen-capture-13.png
wordpresspluginebay importer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Yes, your AppID from the eBay Developer Program is also known as the Application ID, and it sounds like you've got that covered. eBay Tracking ID is likely a "Campaign ID" from ePN (eBay Partner Network). You can generate that within your ePN account. It'll have the format 5337123456. Custom ID is also part of ePN. It's an optional tracking tag you can use for your reports. I wouldn't worry about it at this point as you're new to ePN. Either leave it blank, or just use a default value like "WP_plugin" that you'll eventually see in your ePN Transaction Download Reports later on.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.