question

botzko avatar image
0 Likes"
botzko asked

Error 500 on Subscribe for Basic/Premium/Anchor Store

I have to test GetStore to retrieve store custom categories. For this purpose I try to subscribe for a store in sandbox '*My eBay->Account->Subscriptions*' and press on the link '*Subscribe*' in '*eBay Store*' section. As a result I receive "**Error 500 Error Message : Internal Server Error**". Is this a temporary error or I must report a bug?
storegetstore
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi botzko, Thank for reporting this. We are aware of the issue with creation of Stores in Sandbox. We will update you once the issue is resolved. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

botzko avatar image
0 Likes"
botzko answered
OK I will wait for the update.

0 Likes"
Hi, Please keep an eye on the Site Status here: https://go.developer.ebay.com/node/332989 for all the updates regarding this issue Cheers!!!

0 Likes"
Hi, This issue has been resolved. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.