question

agileharbor avatar image
0 Likes"
agileharbor asked ·

How to use EbaySiteId

Hi, i tried to call getorders with siteid=0 (US )and siteid=15 (AU), the only one difference is that for siteid=0, i got 13.99 0.0 and for siteid=15 i haven't got it. Is it really need to set siteid ? Which siteId i must to use to get orders from all stores in which stock items available (for example saled from US and AU site)? If item saling in multiple sites, which siteId i must to use to get orders from only one site ? Will this work for ReviseInventory, GetSellerList ? Thanks
getordersgetsellerlisttradingapisiteidreviseinventoryitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello agileharbor, I would suggest you to use SiteId in your header field, please look this [page][1] for more details. Regards. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/shopping/docs/HowTo/PHP_Shopping/PHP_SearchGS_XML_XML/PHP_SearchGS_XML_XML.html
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.