question

pavlo_007 avatar image
0 Likes"
pavlo_007 asked ·

How to create test-orders within SandBox ?

Hello guys, can somebody please specify how to create test-orders within SandBox ? I need to have some test orders and then send "OrderAck" request for them. Thanks, Pavlo
test-orders within sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
You will need to create an eBay sandbox buyer/seller and a PayPal sandbox buyer/seller. You then need to list items with the seller and purchase them with the buyer like you would in production. Here are articles to help, https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2053 https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2192
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pavlo_007 avatar image
0 Likes"
pavlo_007 answered ·
Hi Josh, I can't access my accounts within PayPal sandbox about second day. The whole time I receive the following errors: **"We are not able to process your request. Please try again later or call customer care." "Service Temporarily Unavailable"** When I try to link my PayPal account to eBay account, the whole time I receive the following error: "Please check your email address and password and try again". But I am sure that entered data (email and password) are correct. Moreover I tried to use "Forgot your password?" option, but any password is not sent to me. Also, I'm not able to create new account within PayPal sandbox, the whole time I receive error: **"We are not able to process your request. Please try again later or call customer care."** Can you please specify how these problems can be resolved ? Thanks, Pavlo
·

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
If you send me your eBay test accounts and the PayPal email addresses that should be linked I can link them manually. And the reset of your eBay password does not work in sandbox, this is a known features in which we don't currently support.
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.