question

fred2bug avatar image
0 Likes"
fred2bug asked

Ebay / Paypal linking account

I am trying to link my Ebay and PayPal Sandbox accounts and keep getting the same error. I click the Return To eBay button...... ![alt text][1] And get.... ![alt text][2] [1]: /storage/temp/197-ebaystepone.jpg [2]: /storage/temp/198-ebaysteptwo.jpg Ebay Accout: TESTUSER_Wurzel PayPal: fred-facilitator AT fredthomas DOT co DOT uk Any help would be appreciated
link-to-ebay-account
ebaystepone.jpg (36.3 KiB)
ebaysteptwo.jpg (8.7 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
For some reason the forums are taking the formatting of you email away, so I want to confirm this is the valid PP email, fred-facilitator@fredthomas.co.uk

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fred2bug avatar image
0 Likes"
fred2bug answered
thanks for the reply, Yes that is correct.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Done I linked them for you :)

Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.