question

seus851 avatar image
0 Likes"
seus851 asked ·

FindingService always returns Service operation is unknown

Using SoapUI, I create a new project from the WSDL specification http://developer.ebay.com/webservices/finding/latest/FindingService.wsdl It imports the operations correctly, so I just try sending the simplest one: It doesn't have any parameter or anything to fill up, so it should work, but still I get this error: axis2ns15226:Server Service operation is unknown 2000 CoreRuntime Error Request Service operation is unknown Inbound_Meta_Data The same happens when I try with any other operation. And I guess there should be some operation code in Service operation is unknown, but since there isn't. It's failing to parse the operation name, but I can't find out why. Even if I try the example at http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/finding/Concepts/MakingACall.html harry potter phoenix I get the same error. Any idea of what the problem is?
findingserviceerror-2000
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

php5engineer2011 avatar image
0 Likes"
php5engineer2011 answered ·
In my case this error occurred because I made POST request instead of GET

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 avatar image
0 Likes"
tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 answered ·
Hi seus851, The error that you mentioned is usually returned when the HTTP header X-EBAY-SOA-OPERATION-NAME is not specified. Please check and let me know if this is still a problem. Regards, eBay Developer Support.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.