question

ratman20001 avatar image
0 Likes"
ratman20001 asked

TradingAPI CompleteSale error???

Hello, i use the following Syntax to submit a TrackingID and Carrier to EBay Germany.: AUTHTOKEN ITEMID TRANSACTIONID true TRACKING NUMBER DeutschePost That works fine but in EBay as Customer i cant click the Tracking Number becouse EBay sets the Type to DHL but the Tracking Details as Seller Shows "Deutsche Post" So whats wrong??? When i Change the CarrierUsed to DHL when i sending a Packet, than all works fine. On EBay it Looks: / / Sending with Deutsche Post Brief Tracking ID for Sending: RA725721379DE DHL So you can see what i mean? I have telled EBay that i send with "Deutsche Post Brief" but under the Tracking ID it sets DHL... But i dont Submit the Information "DHL". So whats wrong? I hope anybody can help me!? Thanks! Best regards from Germany
completesale-api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Can you send me your SellerID and an example order in which I can look at?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.