question

puksa-free avatar image
0 Likes"
puksa-free asked ·

Trading API always return Error The request failed with HTTP status 502: Bad Gateway.

Since July 15, 2014 10:00 PM. I've try to call trading API by using endpoint: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/wsapi It's always error in try catch (c#) and error message is "Error The request failed with HTTP status 502: Bad Gateway.". So I've check it again through developer.ebay.com and using api test tools then it return the same error too. What happended with sandbox API and when it live again?
sandboxtrading api.NET
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
1 Like"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi All, The sandbox environment is down and our domain team is working on it. Will update the status shortly. Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hello all, The issue is now resolved now. Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support

puksa-free avatar image
0 Likes"
puksa-free answered ·
Thank you all, have a nice day.

0 Likes"
Hello All, Please keep an eye on the following site status page to know about the fix: http://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/documentation-tools/site-status/sandbox Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support

comocom_gmbh avatar image
0 Likes"
comocom_gmbh answered ·
I have some error but not only using Trading API. For example, an attempt to submit any changes for DeliveryURL here: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/... "Home > Forums > My Account > Application Settings > Event Notification Preferences" causes the same error ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/176-error502.png

error502.png (13.6 KiB)

agileharbor avatar image
0 Likes"
agileharbor answered ·
I have the same Issue. Some details: request: **** 2014-03-26T10:58:43.252Z 2014-05-27T10:58:43.252Z ​ response: Error The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway. ​

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.