question

davidfirex avatar image
0 Likes"
davidfirex asked ·

Custom Brand and MPN in item specifics

I am using the AddItem call to create a listing, and I want to be able to specify a Brand name and MPN, but I don't want eBay to try and find a matching part. If I edit the listing by hand, I can use custom values that do nothing other than show up on the listing. Using the BrandMPN values in the api returns "No product found for ProductListingDetails. . " Is it possible to use these fields only for listing information under 'Item Specifics' (the same place where condition shows up)?
apiadditemmpnbrandbrandmpnproductlistingdetails
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidfirex avatar image
0 Likes"
davidfirex answered ·
Hi, I was able to solve this myself. Rather than using BrandMPN, I needed to use ItemSpecifics. Hope this helps someone out!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vivekprima2 avatar image
0 Likes"
vivekprima2 answered ·
Hey i am a dot net developer and trying to create an application from where i can add product to ebay listing but i am unable to identify from where i can find the detail about a category and all the value to add for a field Like brand Features Model and other detail which are showing when we going to add item on ebay site .

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
Hello davidfirex, I would suggest you to open a ticket from [here][1] for better assistance. Regards. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.