question

fishengirl2012 avatar image
0 Likes"
fishengirl2012 asked ·

AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner Working but not as expected

I am successfully getting the message to the buyer in Ebay messaging, however they are never notified a question has been sent to them via their regular email address like I get without use of the api. Is this how AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner is intended to work or am I missing something?
addmembermessageaaqtopartner
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bhagola0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bhagola0 answered ·
hello sir you are using API: AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner and it works without a problem. please suggest me how to resolve this error using the sandbox account 10007, Internal error to the application. Internal error to the application.'

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Yes the messaging does not currently work in sandbox. There is not ETA at the moment of when it will work again.

israelstuff avatar image
0 Likes"
israelstuff answered ·
i think that sandbox bug... i have some probleam

thegoodies4u avatar image
0 Likes"
thegoodies4u answered ·
I had the same problem, and setting the QuestionType to 'CustomizedSubject' does fix the problem with the email. However when I log into ebay, I don't see the message in the inbox of the seller or the buyer. I am currently testing it in the sandbox. Is there a way to fix it?
· 1 · Share

The functionality is currently not working in sandbox....it may take a few days to a few weeks to get that resolved.
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
No they should see the email in their normal email account linked to their eBay account. I just tested this feature and it sent me an email as expected. Here is an example of my request, xxx ### Your subject here your message here CustomizedSubject xxx

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.