question

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser asked

Is my site being blocked from accessing the Finding API?

As of about 3pm today, my site can no longer access the FindingAPI, I am calling the following URL

http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1

​Same code as been working for about 7 months now, no issues.  If i load the code on another server it works super fast, no issues at all, but its dead on my server. Gives me failure connections.  Is there somewhere I can check if my IP has been blocked or any other issue. I don't have a ton of traffic, so I don't think I am abusing the service.  Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

findingapi
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala answered

Hi,

This looks like a network issue on your side. If ever your app is blocked, that would be APPID specific , but not an IP specific. Please work with your IT technicians to check if something is wrong with the network(timeout limit, resource limit etc.)

Thanks

Rajesh

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

Could it simply be this issue?

/content/possible-timeouts-finding-service

How did you find that page?  That describes the issue I've spent every waking hour for the past 4 days trying to fix... :(

0 Likes 0 ·

Here's a list of news/updates/status pages I've collected, with respect to eBay API matters:

https://www.x.com/developers/ebay/forums/ebay-apis-talk-your-fellow-deveopers/ebay-developer-site-updates-and-news

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.