question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Why I'm getting captcha instead of data

Hello, I have problem with API's GetFeedback, after few hours of well working, I get response like: 2014-07-11T10:03:19.474ZSuccess881E881_CORE_APIFEEDBACK_16928808_R1DQAdNwkAAAA= I didn't see anything in documentation about some limits What is the weirdest, it works fine on my local server and development server
apigetfeedbackcaptcha
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
It would probably be best to open a ticket so we can work more efficiently, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/. But if not I need the following, 1. A sample XML request 2. The eBay SellerID you are making the request for (that way you don't have to send me your eBayAuthToken) 3. When is the GetFeedback API working and not working? Meaning you said it works on your local server and dev server, where is it failing? 4. Is the API working for a period of time then failing? Or does it fail 100% of the time now?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.