question

ninjajase avatar image
0 Likes"
ninjajase asked

Linking paypal sandbox test store to my ebay sandbox account not working

Linking paypal sandbox test store to my ebay sandbox account doesnt seem to be working! I've used the my paypal test store for testing on other sites so i know it works. I click 'link my paypal account' get redirected to paypal sandbox Enter my username & password Confirm by clicking the 'Return to ebay' button But when i return it still doesnt look like its linked and when i try to create or manage my store i get stuck in a redirect loop I hear that setting up stores in the sandbox is buggy, can someone confirm that this is working please and possible give further instructions (i've followed guide already online but i can never get past the same point) - as this is severely impacting my work schedule. Thanks
sandbox-ebay-storelink-to-ebay-accountsandbox-storefront
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ok, after trying for hours I've managed to link my sandbox paypal account to my sandbox ebay account - the issue is beacuse I'm a UK user so sandbox.ebay.com needed changing to sandbox.ebay.co.uk ( UK users watch out for this! ) Now I can access the 'Subscribe to eBay Shop' page (WHOOP!) but.... when enter a store name and click continue I get: Error 404 Error Message : Not Found Does anyone out there have any workarounds? Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
ninjajase avatar image
0 Likes"
ninjajase answered
Hooray! I dont know if a DEV read my last comment - but its spontaneously decided to work! I must of tried over a dozen times! Thanks!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

simrau_9dkhjs avatar image
1 Like"
simrau_9dkhjs answered
Hi We are facing the same error. We are trying to link Ebay Sandbox store with Paypal Sandbox mode (Verfieid). Please see the error screenshot. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/769-paypal-ebay-sandox-error.png

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We are aware of this issue and working on getting this issue fixed. Cheers!!!

fabethor avatar image
0 Likes"
fabethor answered
We appear to have the same error linking Paypal ( and consequently, creating a shop in sandbox mode, but different, albeit not unrelated topic ). Will you please let us know when the issue is resolved/fixed? Or, point us to where we can find whether or not is has been fixed? Kind regards!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.