question

xephyr17 avatar image
0 Likes"
xephyr17 asked ·

Help Required - getUserCases API ,Help required on GetUserCase Resolution Center API,Need Urgent Help with getUserCases

Hi All, Can someone please help me by posting the SOAP request for the **getUserCases** API. Sadly, the API is missing in the eBAY API Tool, thanks
apisoapxml requestrequestgetusercasesresolution-case-managemenresponseresolutionheader
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@tony.developersupport
0 Likes 0 · ·
xephyr17 avatar image
0 Likes"
xephyr17 answered ·
@njsmith49423 @jourbandts

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
1 Like"
jourbandts answered ·

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Technically you don't even need any inputs. Go here to find the headers needed, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/resolution-case-management/Concepts/MakingACall.html. I would also suggest downloading and using soapUI, where you can just add the WSDL. But here is a sample of getUserCases,
· 1 · Share

thanks @jourbandts. Being a non-technical person, I am struggling to understand even the basic stuff and I know it can be a bit frustrating to even answer basic questions. if it is not too much to ask, can you please post the following for me: 1) WSDL address thanks again.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.